Topakustik Office rooms
Optimized room acoustics with TOPAKUSTIK® - well-being and greater motivation!
Why our products are useful in offices:
- Modern working environments are characterized by an open room design, stand for short communication paths, and enable project-related team formation. With the expansion of the room structures, the need for solutions to reduce noise levels that at the same time guarantee a maximum of flexibility increases. Beyond that that employees should feel good at work, after all, this is beneficial to the company in form of increased motivation.
- An average person spends between 70.000 and 80.000 hours of his life at work – the new, aesthetic office environments are intended to take this into account. Teamwork and communication are emphasized. Lounge areas are inviting for conversations and working together.
- acoustically effective closet doors, efficient and cost effective
- stable and mobile separating walls to divide the work areas
- effective ceiling solutions for open-plan offices
- sound-reducing elements in rooms with technical devices like e.g. copying machines and printers
- suspended ceiling planed for subsequent improvement of the office acoustics